Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

A Little Over 2 Statements to Make

Posted in
I have 2 statements to make here:

ONE- I have a presentation tomorrow. In less than 12 hours


TWO- Half of my tooth just chipped off!!


So clearly, these 2 statements don't match up. You see, my tooth felt a little weird a moment ago and so I went and 'interdental-ed' + brushed it. After 5 minutes of fiddling, it went mad at me and.. fell off. FELL OFF! You know although you had caused me plenty of heartaches and sleep-less painful nights, I still love you and want you to be with me for the next, however many years I remain alive. But no! You betrayed me!


So now.


No tooth+ Presentation= Shit

P/s: I got 2 interviews and an Assessment Centre lined up over the next 2 week! I was very happy/nervous up till now.


I miss my chipped tooth!

There is no turning back.

Damn. Again, this 2 sentences doesnt match

4 Gossips:

Zheng Ling said...

whoa... front tooth?
i had 4 of my teeth extracted (for braces) and i just felt super weird to talk to strangers/interviewers... as if they were looking at my braces and the empty HOLES in my mouth...

Well, at least u dun have any empty holes in ur mouth...

Good Luck for both ur presentation n interviews!

Happy Chinese New Year
Gong Xi Fa Cai
Angpau pls... =P

Mope Loyal said...

ahaha. I chipped a tooth once but only because someone dropped me on the ground. I didn't know teeth could just chip.

~HeXin~ said...

Ahh well

It's a tooth at the back THANK GOD

Yeh it sort of just felt weird all of a sudden and while i brushed it, it just came out :S

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. wedding dress. cheap mobile phone. Beach Wedding dresses