Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED
Posted in
Just got back from One World Week- World Party. Tbh it is very disappointing, I don't know since when, but now it just seems like the whole things is about Indians, so much for 'one world'...

The end was good though. It was a teeny bit too crowded, a teeny bit impossible to walk, but it was good dance to everyone. I know what you are thinking, if it's impossible to walk, how can you dance? Trust me, it's easier to dance, at least you have the excuse to knock everyone around you while you are at it =P

Looking at the EQHO troop on stage, makes me feel like joining them, again. Kinda miss all the performing in my first year. Third year has been hard core work. Sigh

The guys got protective again today. No, I am not complaining. Halfway through the dancing everyone started staring somewhere behind me and so you know those games where you look at the sky and point, everyone starts follow your gaze? Only this is not a game. Apparently a 'french' guy was getting a bit grind-ly, which triggered our boys to 'talk' him away. Well he did, only coming back half an hour later with another dude. Things could have gotten ugly. Good thing his dude refrained him from throwing a punch. They started shouting for another 5 minutes and then the party cleared up.

Oh well, it always happen, everytime we go out, even in the students union.

Anyway, 'Life's a BITCH', or so I was told...

It's gonna be 4am now. My feet hurts, I am dehydrated, and I have an essay due tomorrow.
Better go to bed now.

0 Gossips: