Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED
Posted in
Wow. I may have gotten myself a job here. In UK! Perhaps not what I originally wanted but hey, like what a friend says 'beggers can't be chosers'. No complains here.

The only thing I can do, is wait for the offer letter to come. A London one. Please transfer me to London please transfer me to London. Never have I felt so excited about Mondays. Slim chance but still, there's hope.

2 terms of hard work, 2 terms of neglecting my studies. I can almost see sunlight! Just one thing left, and it will be perfect.

Come on....

3 Gossips:

Wei-I said...

Woww!! Congrats!! What job is it?

Wait....means u tak balik dah? =(

Lim He Hui said...

lol have fun in uk.
i cant wait to get out of here =.=

~HeXin~ said...

Thanks thanks! =D big grin

It's in one of the big 4 in UK

3 year contract I think

Many many sleepless studying nights from now on. If I get the offer that is, still havent't signed it, so, still very very worrying. Hopefully UK economy hangs on there. Eeekkk

and He Hui, stop being so anti-UK. it's not thaaaaaaat bad. You get good prospects after you survive here and go home. study or work.