Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Warwick or Pirates Ltd??

Posted in
Both my Economics and Accounting papar 4 suck. And both of the paper 3 is on friday. GOsh I am so under pressure now. Never before i felt that if i can't do well, i will go no where.

If I can't go to UK, where will I be? Let's see. Maybe I will just pack my bag, fly to Warwick, sit in the lecture hall and refuse to move until they accept me!! Easy! Oh no, what if they report me as illegal migrant and send me to do community service? I don't wanna sweep the floor for the rest of my life (easy to get asthma you know).

Mayb i will just sell pirated DVDs in pasar malam like what Ban and Yolanda is planning to do. Mayb we can form a company! As in, Pirates Pte Ltd. Or... Pirated Limited. Yeah! But heck, heavy investments is needed to buy expandable bags (to stuff all the DVDs in case of 'you-know-what-emergencies'), walkie talkie, disposable tables (won't be able to keep away the table in a hurry, so it's always stolen) and of course, i will need money to treat my friend yamcha (i will need to fren fren someone who can fix my computer, everyday download songs, easy kena 'wiles' leh~~)

See??? What can i do?!! Maybe i should just slip a 50 ringgit note in between my answer sheet. Afterall, I just received my salary from my, ahem, -important- contribution in PC fair (i sold 39! ok ok, i syok sendiri okay?!!). Oh no, i just remember i spent everything on prom...

2 Gossips:

poyi said...

gambateh n dun giv up !! GOOD LUCK !!

my exam ady finish lo..meet after u finish ur exams !! tk..

~HeXin~ said...

hey... long time din go hang out ady... find one day ask them out ya...