Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

IT'S (not) OVER...

Posted in
Taylor's College is officially a past tense in Urbanhitz's dictionary starting from today. I completED the course, and finishED the exams. Hurray!!! Once this reality sink into my head though, I begin to feel less cheerful. Why? I probably won't see this bunch of friends ever again. SzeMei is going to US in two weeks, Annjoe and maybe ShinYi will be going to ShangHai in July. Seriously, aren't you guys anxious about going overseas a~l~o~n~e??? Gosh, we should really do some last gathering or something, so we will see each other siao for another time. Haha. For me, it's now time to complete all the application procedures for Uni and prepare myself to climb and swim to UK. Before that, it's prom tomorrow, and right after that, a road trip to melacca! Now, let's let our hair up, down and sideways, shall we?

2 Gossips:

Anonymous said...

hey, remember to upload those pictures here ya! It is a MUST!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.