Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Prom, birthdays and class trip

Posted in
PROM NIGHT- MOONLIGHT RENDEZVOUS (17June)


Prom was great! Mayb a little bored. Hmm, not just a little. Okay okay, mayb it's not really worth Rm550. But still, when else can you get the chance to see people in their best dresses and make up?? So, here goes...

After all the shopping, was which a real hassle, THE day finally arrived. At around 4 I was already dressed, waiting to do the make up and hair at a nearby studio. After spending 2 hours in that place nervously twitching in my chair everytime she did a major alteration to my look ESPECIALLY when she shaped my eyebrows, I left the studio with my head 2 pounds heavier and Rm80 poorer.


Robert (formerly known as Kam Hei) arrived at my house at 6.30. After a little photography session with my family (again, how many times would i dress up like that?!!!), we drove to JW Marriot.




Who the heck invented high heels?!! The short walk from the car park to the hotel was utterly unbearable! No wonder you will act more girlish wearing that stuff cause you cant do otherwise! It hurts! Anyway, none of my friends were able to recognise me. I saw them going into the lift, I walked pass them, and they didn't even glance at me! Haha. It's only till much later that they finally realise I was standing behind them all the while. Here's the pics as promised. (still waiting for others from Annjoe.)






Robert and I








AnnJoe and I






That's my Accounts lecturer






ShinYi





Posers





The girls and the lecturers.





Prom Queen and I








Spot the odd?!!




After prom we went to Sandy's house to take of all the colours and stuffs from our face and hair. We spent a night over at her house (I finally get to eat my crab!!!) and began preparing for the next task: ZhengLing's Birthday Party!



Yolanda's Birthday Party (18th June)

After buying stuffs with KamHei for tomorrow's trip, I went to Venezia thinking that there will be just a few people celebrating Yo's birthday. It turned out to be a gathering. Surprisingly (to me, not Ban), YeeRui, PeiPei, ShiuhFeng, Sky, Siew Yen and AikSHeng also turned up!! Yo was the last one to arrive (k lar I know la, birthday girl ma, ya lar ya lar.....). We made so much noise that people from other table kept sneaking a glance at us. Of course, we tak berasa at all.

The most memorable dish is Pei's 'macaroni in heavenly sauce' which we interpreted as 'eat already can fly to heaven'


and Ban's 'pass me around Oreo drink'.

It's just too bad that I had to leave early, let's have another gathering k...




The very ahem, 'perasan' Yo (muahaha) and the very yummy cake specially made by PeiYei aka Yugila.




ROAD TRIP TO PD, MELACCA, SEREMBAN (19 June- 21June)
Our trip go-er rise from 4 to 12 person, and shrinked back to 6. That really dampen our mood but we still managed to have a good time. The journey started at 2pm, with Robert as the driver, and all 5 girls chatting merrily away. Robert's Estima was really heavy with all our luggage and FOOD. Thanks to the apartment owner, we managed to reach there and have our BBQ (at last!). Robert now changed role to be the BBQ guy. I have to say, PD's sea was horrible. The water is black, what else can you say?





The place is full of FLIES!!! Aiks!!! Look at that! Flies having a meeting?!?!?!









Okay, look at this, sequence of funny acts from our drama queen, SzeMei (currently in US with her host family)












We left PD the next day in the morning after having breakfast that Robert (again) prepared and kept away. This journey to Melacca was toughest for us i guess, cause he has to drive with me reading the stupid map using the kampung way. I was feeling dizzy by the time we reached Melacca after all the reading (which was actually quite useless). We had Baba and Nyonya, Cendol (the rice was HOT HOT HOT!!!! ) for lunch, with a few new friends from Melacca.
Dinner was yummier. We had OoJian, WantanMee (different from what we have in KL), and last but not least, Satay Celup! After that we had a walk at some local historical places.


















1111- our room number




Mr and Mrs Loong Koay?!!




Before we leave on the next morning, ShenLing bought Chicken Rice Ball for us. It looked like fishballs unlike in KL where you can still see the rice shape. While we headed back to KL, we made a detour to Seremban to buy the 'famous?' pork Bao.







All in all, it was fun but too bad our stamina wasn't as good, we should have stayed up all night (wat happened to our truth or dare???)

4 Gossips:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, with the make up on, i oso cant recognize u lei... U should wear more high heels, den u will get used to it soon. How cum kam hei seems to be the only boy in the photos?

~HeXin~ said...

because he really is the only boy that went? remember i mentioned the boys and girls in our class dont mix? And the fact that this trip was initiated by Kam Hei... SO... Haha

cham la.... you know halfway through the prom i already couldn't stand up leh... summore they suggest going clubbing... ARGHHHHHH.........

Wei-I said...

haha, i understand what u went through. Prom made me heelsphobic =P

I like ur eyebrows!! =D

~HeXin~ said...

yar.... and we had to walk to cold hard floor. Argh.....

Haha... you should have seen me after i take off the make up on my eye brow. it's uneven!!!