Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

FinGer!!!

Posted in
I cut my finger!
That day my mum asked me to cut fruits, so i took out the thing u use to peel off the skin of the fruits (the thing with two blades), and started peeling off the skin. After two "expert" movements of cutting, i peel off my own skin! The blade went right into my finger and peel out the flesh! making it look like the, you know, part which moves when fish breathes.

Instantly it started to bleed and i quickly washed the wound and pressed on it hard. I had to sit down because i feltaint. After dressing up the wound, i had to hold my hand up high so that it wouldnt bleed that much. Suddenly, i became aware of how tired the statue of liberty feels holding her hands up high all day long. -.-"

*i had to type using one hand. sob sob

1 Gossips:

Yee Rui said...

wow, u noe how's it feel like when the statue of liberty holds the torch??? cool man!!! hahaha. hope u recover soon...

take care...