Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Shock...

Posted in
That day, my friend told me that one of her friend just met a car accident. Then she asked me, how would you feel when one of your good friends suddenly die? I was taken aback when she asked that, so i said, never thought of it before, shock gua.....
Then she told me, he passed away....

OMG
Up until today, i only got to know that, the guy she referred to was her ex. And today "chu bin". Now i got really shock. That would explain why she's acting a bit weird today.

I seriously don't know how i would feel. Anyway, i realised that driving is indeed very "life-threatening", and, life's full of unexpected twist. So.... apprieciate what you have. haha.

1 Gossips:

Anonymous said...

Bwaahahahha! Awesome. xoxwedding dresses with lace sleeves Christian Louboutin Shoes