Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

BacK t0 NorMaL

Posted in
I duno what I am doing, this two weeks, I’ve been spending money as if it’s plain water! If I were to change all the money spent into RM1 notes, I would be taking out one note from my pocket every waking minute! Anyway, to curb this devastating problem, I started taking note of what I spend on. Haha.

Oh ya, we got our Moral education lecturer changed. It’s back to Mr teoh! Yeah! Not that I really like the guy but, if compared to the lecturer we had earlier on, well, at least he acknowledge the fact that his teaching is really extremely boring so he let us sleep in class! Wink*

Talking about Moral, we just finish doing our survey on irritating Malaysian mannerism, and we’re now working on interpreting the data and doing ‘primary research’- this is a word learnt from Business Studies. “ haha, at least I didn’t waste my time going for business class!”

Oh, Italy won the World Cup. I don’t think I should post this here as everyone on earth would have known this already. Anyway, too bad Germany couldn’t get into the finals. I secretly hoped that the finals would be Germany vs England. Haha.Supporting all the leng zhai’s. That’s me! Oh, there’re rumours going on that there would be a rematch for the final, and that they are considering to withdraw the award given to Zizou. Personally I think that withdrawing the award is still possible, but a rematch?!! No way.

It’s a long time since I watch F1. Michael S. won today, with Alonso 2nd and Massa third. This closes the gap between Alonso and Michael on the championship title. Mathematically, it is possible for Michael to overtake Alonso, however, with, uh, how many match more? Talk about being optimistic.

So, with world cup season over, passion for F1 faded, and everyone busy studying in different colleges/schools, there’s nothing left to distract my mind of my own boring textbooks…..

*Sorry about the photos that I was supposed to post up here, you won’t believe, but when I were about to load it, my computer got hare wire and I got it reformatted a-g-a-i-n….. duh.

0 Gossips: