Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

DReAminG

Posted in
If i were to skip LAN on wednesday, i would be able to go home at 12noon!!! Haha. Since i still got a clean record (i havent ponteng Moral Studies yet, meaning i can skip about 3 times), i've decided to skip Moral lessons today, which is a double period.

I ended up driving alone to school today, cause i need my car to get home earlier! In the morning when my eyes are not fully open and half of my brain malfunctioning, i drove to school. Maybe because i drove a bit earlier or that everyone decided not to be on the road at that time in the morning, there are 0.01% fewer cars on the road today. I didn't know what i was doing, i just thought, i wanna get to school early, so i stepped on the accelerator, hard.

110, 120, 130......160! I didnt's notice that i was going that fast, (ok, for some of you, mayb that is normal speed, but for me, a lousy and clumsy driver, that's fast), i just knew that all the cars in front of me kept going into the middle lane to let me pass. Then i realise that my car were starting to shake and the steering were moving left and right in my hand that i believe if i let go the the steering, the car would spin. Then when my car slowed down a little, i sneaked a look at my speedometer. 160km/h! What did i think i was doing?

Then all of a sudden, i reached the second toll already. I begin fumbling for my purse which fell to the floor next to me to get the Touch n Go card, so I didn’t realise that my car was nearing the toll a bit too fast. I braked just in time but found out that I was too far from the machine. Feeling stupid, I opened my car door and tried to reach it. Still nowhere near. In the end I had to take off my seat belt to touch the card with the machine, that’s when my purse fell out of my lap. WhaT?!! Getting out of my car and reaching for my purse on the floor which was UNDER my car was so embarrassing that I couldn’t get myself to look at the LONG line of cars behind me. So much for trying to reach college early.

Well, I still managed to reach college 15 minutes earlier than usual. The next stupid thing that I do was when I pay for the parking spot. Guess I was still shock or embarrassed by the incident on the road, I honestly didn’t know what I was doing. Remember I told u that the main reason I drove to school alone today was that I could go home earlier? I seemed to forget all about it at that time and I kept putting my coins into the meter until I suddenly realized that I put in enough coins to last till 5pm!

I got nagged by Kit Loong back here. “150?! Very funny ar?! You could’ve died!”

I didn’t know how my brother got to know about that but, when he heard about that., he said, “you know what will happen when you crash at the speed of 160? The back of your car would smashed against the front part of your car, making it look like a thin piece of pan-cake with you sandwiched in between."

-.-"

2 Gossips:

从心出发 said...

wei sapo pls take care of urself!! stop being blur ok!!! wake urself up totally before drive!!! DONT DREAM LIAO!! this is a warning letter okay?!?!!!

~HeXin~ said...

wah... so damn fierce... hui yo.... scary.... okok.... got your warning