Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Random thoughts

Posted in
Why is everyone studying Medicine/ Dentistry? And why does everyone think i am also studying that?

I met a few ex primary/ secondary schoolmate online recently. Havent't really talk for a very long time. All of them gave me a very surprised look ( ok, i cant really see their facial expression, but that's how i think they look when they put ??!!!! in their msg) when i said, no i am not studying Medicine/ Dentistry /anything alike, I am doing accounting ad finance. Some expressed disappointment that I pick such a uncool subject even.

Somehow, together with a few things that happened recently, I start to wonder whether I will regret my choices one day in the future.

The world is changing too fast, everything is moving forward, the best option today might as well very well be the worse tomorrow. I have been trying to change, to keep up, or merely, to change to suit my surroundings, still, there are differences I cant ignore, things that I want to preserve but have to give up if I want to make things work.

I hate choices.
I hate changes.

Can tears blur the distance between us? I have been walking the distance, walking OUT from my confort zone, why is there still an ocean in between? Or is it an ocean of tears from trying too hard?

* This is just a random post I put up when i m too bored of doing my integrative project. Not to be taken seriously*

5 Gossips:

Anonymous said...

Nah, it is not an uncool subject at all... That is just depends on others opinion when they are not taking subject in the same field.

Back in secondary skol, i also used to think that science subject will be better than the business subject.
But when i am taking finanicial economics now, i LUV it! It allows me to understand the market situation and things that goes on lately.

从心出发 said...

... haha..
random post.. feeling frust?
paranoid?
hey, finance is something cool.. zhengling, i agree with u!
at least u know wat happen in these days market..
n im still desperately studying wats going on in the market world.. hahaha.

~HeXin~ said...

i prefer knowing WHY or HOW something happen rather than WHAT is happening. Still, my finance modules are very interesting ( and very tough) and i will be taking more finance next year. =P

Wei-I said...

Marketing rox!! =PP

anyhoo..it's still business.. and dis business subs we study are essential general knowledge needed to survive in this big complicated world! =P Therefore..

Business students rock!!!!! xD

Anonymous said...

3a, for sure. Weird things happen to you! wedding jackets for the bride Pigalle Christian Louboutin. Bridal Dresses