Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

What?!!!

Posted in
I can't believe it!!! I just can't.
Who could believe I was stopped, AGAIN, by the traffic police on FEDERAL highway, a mere 2 days after my first incident? Worst of luck.
Thursday, after my Econs tuition (sigh, who takes tuition nowadays), I drove past the spot where i was found guilty for not putting on the road tax. The police was there again, but none even as glance at my car when i drove past, as they were busy negotiating their "terms" with the grumpy-looking owners of the line of cars.
Just when I thought eveything would turn up better today, i suddenly saw a row of road-blockers put on outer lane of the highway, forcing me to go into the left lanes, and the worst part is, the damn police was there, waving a red flag right infront of my car!
Sighing, I rolled down the side window. This time, the charge is speeding.
"Ah Moi, jangan laju sangat la... Sini 80 tau... Mana lesen?"
Frustrated that I had been asked for my license TWICE in 3 days, I passed him mine. He scrutinised it, and peered over to the front part of my car. Then he looked at me, and LET ME PASS!
I practically flew away.

1 Gossips:

Anonymous said...

It��s a really good article for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw,keep up the nice work, and I will be a frequent visitor for a very long time. I am dora fromOff the Shoulder Wedding Dresses. Christian Louboutin Pumps Mother Of Bride