Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

New PhoNe, New TReat

Posted in
That's my phone! It's a little more expensive than the black phone cause according to them, white material is harder to find. It looks pretty much like a camera though.

These are photo's taken using my new phone. The five of us (it should have been six, but Wei Yin left feeling frustrated before we even reach the place which is actually very near to our college. Blame the Sri KL kids for causing all the jam at the junction. We couldn't move as there was CARS parked right at the back of our car, blocking our ENTIRE way out!) went to try the seemingly popular Rojak at a roadside after class ended for that day. People are queueing up despite the heat and dust blown into our eyes for there were cars moving about at both sides. You even had to sit on the road to eat!
Anyway, when we were having our cendol while queuing up for rojak, a FAT man behind us said, " Excuse me, if you are eating your cendol, please go somewhere else. You all are eating and queuing up, and you are creating such a mess here. I don't know if which of you are queuing up and if you want to eat, sit there."
At that point I wanted to shout back, "Excuse me, i don't think it's any of your business if we are eating cendol while in the line as long as we did queue up for it. It's just like telling someone not to drink water cause you feel thirsty." But seeing that most of my friends simply ignored him, we just continue lining up, and eventually some of them crept away to eat at the road side.
That gigantic "fat-full" man with a belly bigger than the size of a football and a butt hanging in his pants looking as if it would touch the ground any moment did not spoil our mood at all as we finished the Cendol and the Indian Rojak while taking photos using my phone. It wasn't until i reached home that I remembered that hedious looking fella that probably just got fired by his boss, and get heated up again.

0 Gossips: