Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Results

Posted in
Results came out today, while I was in Pisa, Italy with Daniel.

The trip was pretty crazy. Met some nice people, some rude and moody ones, got 'robbed' off our change, saw one of the 7 wonders of the world, and survived the very very hot weather in Italy without air cond.

Then on the last day, we got nervous waiting for our results. Not sure why, but the results was scheduled to be published at 3pm. Odd timing. We were still in Pisa, and because I didn't want the horrible wait by the phone to hear the news, I did not ask any of my friends to look up the results for me.

Oh well, at least I got to enjoy my last bit of the holiday.

Turns out I didn't have to worry about my results. Or Daniel's borderline-employment-at-risk grades. We got a lift from Dan's dad from the airport, and headed straight to the university house where they posted up the results for students to view. That's the first time I got my results in this traditional way- Look it up on the board.

And yep! I got my 1st class honours! Yiipeee.... Omg, such a bloodshed for that. Still haven't got over the fact that I did so well in my 3rd year. And as for Dan, he got his 2.1 so... our job is secured =) (provided I get my work permit and now THAT, is a huge problem for me) Anyhow, fantastic full stop for my student life.

1 Gossips:

Zheng Ling said...

heyya, congratulations on ur first class honours. Dun worry, i believe that u will be able to get ur work permit. =)