Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED
Posted in
I a m s o s c r e w e d

The Finance 1 exam is bad. Bad because there wasn't enough time to do the questions. Bad because, the lecturer mistimed the exam. Bad because, my brain was stucked today. Bad because I couldnt even calculate how many days are there in a year (and I need that for my pricing calculations). Whatever the reason. I completely fumbled the whole paper. 80% of the paper was guess work. Ironically, I got 100% for the class test. That's how bad that went. The last time I felt so bad after an exam was 5 years ago, Chemistry in form 4.

I got 6% for that test.

Anyway, the worst is yet to come. I have now tonight to revise for 2 papers tomorrow. I hate the undergraduate office for timatabling the exam so close to each other. Tonight, yet again, is going to be a long night...

2 Gossips:

从心出发 said...

gambateh kudasai
^^
miss u gurlll.....

~HeXin~ said...

thanks :)