Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Merry Christmas!

Posted in
It’s Christmas!
On Saturday I receive 3 invitations to go for a party, a scout party at Wenworth Hotel, a Christmas party at Beat’s house with 5sc1 fellas, and a dinner with some relatives. (Why can’t they arrange them on different days….haha) After giving it much thought, I decided to forgo the scout party, as Kitloong didn’t want to go and I wasn’t supposed to go single, and go for the Xmas party instead… though I felt sorry for letting down KahChing and Kamhei. Well…

Anyway, the party went on great, thanks to Beatrice and Twins’s superb organizing skills. The food was d-licious, mayb with the exception of Yolanda’s what was that? Pasta? Since when did Kenny Rogers come up with this kind of weird paste-like thingy? Haha… Just joking. Pei Yei and twin’s cake/breadpudding was really yummy too.

While we were eating in a circle, Peipei suddenly came and lean on Roshan’s leg! I think she even pinch his leg or something, though I missed most of the action. Haha, suddenly, Roshan a.k.a JaySean, being his usual Roshanic self (translation: shy), jumped up and immediately called his “gf”, probably to apologise. And the whole place erupted with laughter, well, a new couple is born, it’s something worth celebrating right?

After we played the usual musical chair, chairless but with pillows.

Here are the pics



The Long-lost


The food The punished


The cute

The weird

The lovebirds

And the friends

YOu might start to wonder where am I in those pics. Well, where indeed? I am starting to wonder if I ever did go to the party. :P

0 Gossips: