Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Jolin Tsai Dancing Diva

Posted in
One word to describe the concert.
Thunderous.
Imagine the sound loud enough to lift up the mood of the entire stadium blast off right in front of you. That's how close I was to the stage. Even my jeans was literary moving due to the sound.
Just like the last concert, we didn’t have the chance to have a proper dinner. Only difference is this time, we had KFC instead. At around 7:45, my family, my aunt, my young cousin, Kitloong, and XiaoYan arrived the Kelana Jaya Outdoor Stadium. Many were queuing up to get in, thanks to the SVVIP ticket we had, we went in from the other entrance, skipping in the queue.

We decided to go to the mobile toilet. Immediately I regretted once I got in. The whole cubicle smelled of, ahem, you-know-what. NO water was supplied so I couldn’t even flush or wash my hands. And yet the whole cubicle was WET?!! even the top, imagine what that is. When I came out though, I saw all 3 of them wore the same expression as I, so I guess it’s not just mine.
The next 20 minutes were spent finding a water supply to wash our hands. And somewhere in between, the rain stopped. At 8:15, the concert begun.
Immediately I started to think, hey, maybe having an ordinary back row seat at a concert wouldn’t be a bad idea after all. I didn’t expect it to be that loud. It was like, the whole stage exploded when the music came into life. I swear I couldn’t even breathe properly throughout the concert.
Now there she is.
Fast beat, lively, dancing through the night, that's her.

Yet when we looked closely, we noticed how tired she was. Fragile and thin, I couldn't even imagine how hectic and strict ( in terms of food) her life must be. Camera can really widen a person. You couldnt even spot a single piece of fat on her. Really, people, stop harrasing those actors/ress and singers with your criticism, it's really unfair to want them to be perfect when we ourselves don't.
Energy came!

That's 天空 's songwriter, wei si lin.

The only drawback, not much people shouted for Encore. (She said she might perform again if the audience insist)

Terima Kasih!

2 Gossips:

Infectioner said...

so when r u going to sing to me? :p

~HeXin~ said...

did i say i would??? i couldn't remember leh.... haha