Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

It's HoliDaYz AgaiN!!!

Posted in
*** MR. ELWIN TOO: keep out!!!***
Yeah! Finally it's holidays. No more waking up in the wee hours. No more torturing trips to school. And most importantly, no more EXAMS!!! Well, i didnt do realy well for my exams. Guess it's just an okay paper for me. Anyway, the exam result will be out next week (so fast?! SPM results take 3 months!), and, there's nothing more i can do.

After the exam, Lingxia, Christine, Mae Ann, Sandy, Chok and I went to Sunway and watch Over the Hedge. Err, the movie's all about f-o-o-d. It also portrays how we humans treat the poor animals... I would says it's an Okay movie.

Now that holidays started, i do not really know what to do with all the extra time. And.... i am getting bored. Haha. Any suggestions?

3 Gossips:

Anonymous said...

wah, it take one week to mark the exam papers? mine took about 1 months before i can get the results! Ya, lets go yam cha lor, bowling they all are back now. i wanted to see how they look like.

~HeXin~ said...

Yar... why not go sumwhere this two weeks? i m having holidays!!! yipee...!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. I found this blog randomly, but I enjoy how thought provoking your words are. I hope you update soon.off the shoulder wedding dresses?! Pigalle Christian Louboutin. Mermaid Wedding Dresses