Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

After exam--- before commencement of semester

Posted in
Hmm.... 've just finish reading the Da VinCe Code, which, if i remember correctly, i started reading since last year. (just too busy, hehe). Anyway, i've finally finished reading, and, i would have to say that Dan Brown is really awesome! I bet he spent a lot of his time doing research on Christianity and paganism. Although there might be some fact which is wrong, but honestly, he's really a good writer.

My grandma just came back from her hometown in Segamat, and she brought back a TV series, Wh3n @ PrnCe b3came @ Fr0g. As i have nothing else to do, i've spent my last two days watching the tv series with her. Well, it's a love story between a 'kampung' girl and a 'bandar' boy. It's so full of drama which makes me wonder if there's anything like dat in our real world. I wouldnt recommend this series to anyone who's, er, less than romantic , but, if u have a lot of time to kill or need some inspiration for your love life, that's a show u could watch.

0 Gossips: