Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

GraNdma is BacK

Posted in

Today i experienced my first outstation drive, to KLIA, kuala lumpur international airport. Wel, the drive was kinda shaky, hehe, due to my, -inexperiency-. But i manage to get there though it rained rather heavily. My grandma, bought a lot of irish chocolates, and some souveniors back for us. I got a shamrock necklace (the display picture) from her, and two T-shirts with the word, "tackle me", and "i've scored again" on it (duh, do i really gonna wear it?!).

Nothing much today. I am really tired due to lack of sleep yesterday and the long drive today. So.. that's all for today.

2 Gossips:

Yee Rui said...

hm..i think d 'i scored again' is ok...but 'tackle me' is quite dangerous though.
who noes while u'r walking someone goes crazy n jz wham over u like bulls do?
hahaha.jz jk... :-)

~HeXin~ said...

LOL.... guess i would have to wear a jacket when i wear that shirt.... haha