Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Final Exam in my University Life

Posted in
Not sure why I am writing here? Nor me.

It's one week to go, and well, I am no where close to finish revising. I am probably, er... halfway there? Slightly less?

I am not sure why I left things so late. It's not my fault really. Who knew the volcano was going to erupt? (Take 5 days out from my revision schedule). Who knew the Spanish exam was going to be moved FORWARD? (Subtract another 5 days). And then there is the recovery from the 40 hour Spain-London bus journey. (Another 1 day). And the oh-so-exciting British Parliamentary elections. (1 day). That's almost half a month dammit. That halved my revision. And yes, this exam will unfortunately be 50% of my ENTIRE degree.

I think I just lost my 1st.

Now PLEASE. Don't screw up a 2.1. Your job is on the line. My fingers are shaking while I am typing this. Entering panic mode.

Why

Why

WHY did I take the 100% options?
WHY did I take ALL the freaking finance options?
WHY did I take Spanish?


Shit

1 Gossips:

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! dresses with sleeves!?! Christian Louboutin Boots Flower Girls