Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Bloggie Makeover

Posted in
Bored of the previous templete. Though I don't particularly like this new one, it will have to do while I decide whether to move my blog or not.

Been listening to some Britney Spears. I know, it's so 17 but I can't help it. Hate her yet absolutely love her at the same time. She's got loads of Grammy awards, she's been to everywhere in the world. Her every moves is news-worthy. She'd 2 divorces by the age of 27... Yeh, the American dream.

Granny's here! In England! Yay! Now I can visit her so she can make some mee hun kuey, some cantonese noodles, some char kuey teow for me! Only problem is, ticket's to sheffield from coventry cost 20 pounds, WITH rail card.

Exams looming. Next Thursday, FIS exam. Been to 1 lecture for the whole year, 3 seminars, and done no revision for it at all till now. Worst still, it's not in Accounting / Mathy language where I can write my way around the exams. It's in computer language! Some Enterprise Systems, SCM, ERP etc. Dan is right, you don't go about calling Photoshop some fancy Information System names like 'image editing application system' or something, you call Photoshop PHOTOSHOP. Not sure what the business school is thinking when they select this module for us but well... Just hope it is easy

Sometimes I wonder, how Malaysian University life is like. Higher Kiasu-ism index, lower social/external pressure i presume. By the way I just realised my English standard had fallen quite drastically since I came to UK. Someone tell me how is that possible.

3 Gossips:

J said...

Haha Stupid FIS!! Aaw cute gran's here in Town. U lucky, hey £20 for gran's food isn't thaaat bad!

Anonymous said...

What talented phrase

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses. Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Bridal Wedding Dresses