Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

~Freshers 2007~

Posted in
Freshers fortnight is over. I am now considered, erm, not so fresh? Okay, that sounds pretty weird. I have finally been able to tell left from right in Warwick, and things are starting to make some sense (barely).

Campus does = fun. There's just so many things that you can do but it always comes with the sense of guilt afterwards, a.k.a 'responsibility too late'. Crap, I have no idea what I am trying to say, having been up till 3am for the past few days, playing cards and staring at this laptop to check my emails every 2 seconds.



My 20 pounds hoodie.
HeXin @ UK
That is ... weird.
Nights at Students Union
Many trips were organised to quench our freshers' urge to spend. I joined one to Oxford, a very studious looking place. Just about every church in the past are now tranformed to become a library. (No wonder you need 3 brains to get in to the uni). We also went to Coventry and the 'famous?' Warwick castle.
5 Hongkies and 1 Malaysian
My flatmates and I. I like the way the 2 of them get drunk. They just get really happy.



Now that the excitements have gradually dissipated, I am starting to miss Msia. The food, the mamak, and of course, the 5sc1 peeps.

2 Gossips:

Wei-Li said...

seems like u've been having loads of fun!! update blog ya! missing ya too =)

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses. Louboutin Shoes Mother Of Bride