Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

EXtremely Agonising Mind SufferingS -EXAMS

Posted in
Time really flies. I can't believe I am now in my last week of being a Taylorians. We are going to get out Yearbook tomorrow, but somehow I didn't even know our class did a class page! (You mean those few photo's we took with TecMinn's Camera? What? Who did the page???)

I am starting to feel anxious about the exams. There's just so much I need to do yet I seem to lost concentration nowadays. Who stole my motivation? I need 3As. Nothing less. But all the Binomial/ Normal/ Poisson Distributions, P/E, EPS ratio, Labour Market, Economic Development... just won't stick in my head! Can someone lend me a SuperGlue??? And also a balloon pump for my brain if you please.

3 Gossips:

poyi said...

helo..exams start on next week leh.my 1st paper is phyiscs paper n i havent start study physics.if u get super glue remember to giv me 1..haha..
good luck in ur exams ..must score straight As again !!!

~HeXin~ said...

hehehe
if i can get 3 wish from the fairy god mother, super glue will top the list.
waseh.... tough things goes first. good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. I found this blog randomly, but I enjoy how thought provoking your words are. I hope you update soon.vintage wedding!?! Christian Louboutin Pumps Bridal Dresses