Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

ApoloGy

Posted in
I never notice this. Today in my parents' office, we discussed about my training program in the departments. They began to lecture me about the way i should behave (don't twist your hair!), act... and talk. They reminded me to be smarter and talk in a manner that i would not seem too dumb nor act too snobbish. Then i suddenly realised that i have always been speaking without really thinking through what i would be saying. For example, complaining about me being too fat or too short in front of others who are also as sensitive to this issue (most gals hate this topic, including me! haha). I guess this makes me seem arrogant to others, without really meaning to. Some of my friends have reminded me about that, ya, i have been trying to do the wait-3-secs-before-u-speak thing, but it's really hard. Maybe i have hurt some of u guys, the way i talk, please don't keep it at heart.
Of course, i would try to do something about that.

0 Gossips: