Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

ConCert

Posted in
Sorry for the long absence of post. It's because i was really sick for the past whole week.

On Wednesday i woke up feeling horribly sick, and decided to stay at home. Good thing i did too, because by noon i began to shake uncontrollably and felt all my bones at the edge of breaking. At some point i could not even see properly, everything was clouded and blur. I remember the last time i ever come close to this was 2 years ago before my year-end exam. Anyway, everything's okay now, exept the irritating lack of voice and sorethroat.( I could only whisper loudly into the phone when my friends call.-Actually it sounded more like me -breathing- into the phone loudly. Haha)

Yesterday i went to Michael Wong's concert. That was the first time i ever went to a concert like that. I mean, excluing all those Orchestras and school concert, it's my first. It was at Bukit Jalil, and we arrived there at about 7. After wolfing down our McD's, (I went with my family), we went into the stadium. Its a waste we didn't try to sneak in our camera, the bag checking system wasn't as tight as we thought.

We had a VIP ticket, so our seat was about the 12 row from the front. Don't ask me how i got the ticket, but obviously we didn't buy. (It cost a hefty Rm232 per ticket) There's a Shanghai group of fans, from Michael International Fan Club or something like that, who stole all the lime light for the day(Of course, Michale Wong won it all back after that). They were all wearing white shirts, brought a big Michael poster and glittering boards with "Guang Liang" on it. All of them were shouting at the tiniest sound from the stage before the concert even started. Sad to say, we Malaysians, even though we made up more than 70% of the crowd, are less enthusiastic.

The concert was okay. I mean, i only know a handful of songs in his album, so, at some point it was a little boring for me. Most of the time he just walked around the stage and sang, without much dancing because ALL the songs have a slow pace (i think). Anyway, after a short Encore, we left, leaving the ShangHai-nese grumbling because they wanted another Encore.

My brother recorded the whole concert. But i guess it's no point posting it up here because you can't really hear his voice over the screaming crowd and you only get to see the image when my brother dare to hold up his phone after looking around for any sign of the securities, which also means "seldom".

Anyway, i got to go finish my math paper. Ciao.

2 Gossips:

Anonymous said...

Haha, pei yei told me everytime she ask kit loong how are u, kit loong will reply "sick lor".

~HeXin~ said...

erm..... really? but i m not that sick all the while de... haha