Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

C0lleGe LifE in Tayl0R's

Posted in
Its been three months since I first stepped into my college life. For the first few weeks, I've given a lot of thought into what i wanna be in the future, and what course should i take now. That, maybe, is the reason why I switched classes everyday, (well, i almost switched to HELP institute too). But after all that, I kinda settle down for the time being.

Hmm, for those who've gone to NS, wei-li, jian xian, seng loong.... well, wish u all good luck, and have fun with getting tanned and physically 'tortured'.

These are a few photos captured recently.

clockwise from top left- Christine, LingSia, Me, Shin Yi and Sze Mei. Actually, we have about 10 peeps, wonder why they all like to hide behind the camera? Haha, different culture, i guess.
VS
On the left is chok, a very funny guy. Right is tecminn, the very opposite of chok.

Both guys are so different that sometimes, it's very funny to listen to them talk. It's like they are from different channels all together. (ahem, this comment could be awarded the Understatement of The Year.) Well, just get to know them, you will know what i mean. *grins.

Back to my life, well, now that i've made my decision to stay in the arts stream, i've gotta work hard and strive for success (ahem ahem), well, wish me luck!

1 Gossips:

Wei-I said...

one tree hill season 3 rockss!hehe..its hitting 8tv soon..that time u can watch liao.. =)

Aiai